Vendors are assigned a specific 20-minute window during which they can drive up to their space, unload their car, and then move (park) their car and return to set-up their space. Vendors may *only* unload their car during this time and then move their cars so the next group of vendors can drive-up. You may arrive EARLY, but you cannot drive to your space until your assigned time (you can start unloading by foot until then). If you do not need to drive-up to your space, you can arrive anytime before 11:00.
If you would like to drive-up, please follow Load-In Procedure A (Drive-up), below.
If you miss your window or if you do not need to drive-up to your space, please follow Load-In Procedure B (Walk-up), below.
Load-In Procedure A (Drive-Up):
- You have been assigned a specific 20-minute window to unload your car at your space. Refer to your logistics email for your assigned time. (Times are assigned based on booth location and are not changeable.)
- Arrive during your assigned time at this address: 926 Ellsworth Drive, Silver Spring, MD 20910. You must enter via Georgia Ave., northbound.
- You can arrive early and begin unloading by foot from the loading zone.
- You will be directed by FSM staff to your booth space. Traffic on Ellsworth Drive will be ONE WAY, north/eastbound, from Georgia Ave. to Fenton St.
- Park your car in front of your space and unload your goods into the space.
- When your unloading window is over, you must exit the area, via Fenton Street (Ellsworth will remain one way). Please move your car so the next group of vendors can drive-up — you must move at this time, even if you are not finished unloading.
- Move and park your car in the Wayne Avenue Parking Garage and return to your space to finish setting-up.
Load-In Procedure B (Walk-Up):
- To load-in via walk-up, you can arrive anytime from 9:40am until 11:00am.
- Please navigate to this address: 926 Ellsworth Drive, Silver Spring, MD 20910. You must enter the loading zone on Ellsworth via Georgia Ave., north/eastbound.
- FSM staff will direct you to the loading zone. You may leave your car here for up to 30 minutes while you unload.
- After unloading your car, you must move (park) your car to the Wayne Avenue Parking Garage.
The fastest way to load-out will be via the loading zone! For vendors that prefer to wait, we will allow vendors who have packed-up their goods to drive-up to their space to load their car, beginning at 7:00 (Ellsworth Drive will be closed to all cars until 7pm).
- Please break-down your booth onto the sidewalk behind your space (please do not leave your packed-up goods on the street).
- Once you are broken down, you can walk your goods to the loading zone.
- You can then move your car to the loading zone and pack up.
- Beginning at 7:00, vendors will be allowed to drive their car up to their space to pack-up. FSM staff will direct cars.
- Please be aware that traffic on Ellsworth will be ONE WAY, north/eastbound, from Georgia Ave. to Fenton St. — if you choose to drive-up to your space to load-out, you will have to wait until vendors ahead of you clear the street.
Please observe a 5 MPH speed limit on Ellsworth Drive! This is a pedestrian street and there are often kids running around.
Vendors wishing to drive-up to their space to unload MUST arrive within their assigned arrival window. If you miss your window, you WILL NOT be allowed to drive onto Ellsworth — no exceptions.
All of this is subject to change and instructions from FSM staff on-site override these procedures — we may need to made adjustments on-the-fly and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.