Vendor Confirmation & Payment
EVENT: AFI's 2017 New African Film Festival (NAFF) Marketplace, presented by Fenton Street Market
DATE & TIME: Saturday, March 11, 2017: 2:00pm-7:30pm
LOCATION: AFI Silver Theater & Cultural Center, 8633 Colesville Road, Silver Spring, MD 20910
- This marketplace is for patrons of AFI's New African Film Festival. Customers MUST have a ticket to a show at AFI (a NAFF film or another film screening at AFI) in order to shop at the market and cannot simply walk-in from the street.
- Due to the nature of the event, there will be busy times before and after screenings, as well as downtimes during screenings. NAFF films are currently scheduled to screen at 3pm, 5pm, and 7:15pm.
Rules & Regulations
- There are NO REFUNDS for cancellations, and the fee is non-transferable. The event is INDOORS and will go on rain or shine. If you cancel, you forfeit your booth space; you are not permitted to sell or trade your space. We reserve the right to fill spaces as we see fit from the vendors on our waiting list.
- Your $50 booth fee includes a 6ft. x 6ft. space. The venue will provide a 6' table, 1 chair, and black table linen. Vendors are responsible any additional display equipment (racks, etc.), but may not set-up additional tables or a tent.
- All accepted vendors must be set up by 1:45pm and stay in their assigned space until 7:30pm (market is open from 2:00pm to 7:30pm). Vendors must load-in and load-out via AFI's loading dock. Vendors may begin load-in at 1:00pm and must load-out by 8:30pm. We reserve the right to cancel registrations (without refund) for vendors that do not adhere to this policy.
- All accepted vendors must have or obtain a Maryland Sales & Use Tax license and are required to collect and submit 6% sales tax to the Comptroller of Maryland.
- Fenton Street Market, the American Film Institute (AFI), and its sponsors are not liable for any damage to vendors' goods, stolen goods, or bodily injury resulting from your participation in the market. Vendors are encouraged to obtain and carry their own insurance coverage. There are no guarantees that participating vendors will have sales the day of the market.
Payment indicates your acceptance of these rules.